Had serious problem with windows yesterday and had to reformat the hard drive so the next few days will be spent re-loading programes. I suppose I can just sit here, knit, and hit 'restart' all day! It all started when I did a system restore and then lost the help/support function and everything was going wobbly, not visually, but odd stuff was happening so the tech support just said 'wipe', so I did. It's just such a time waster.
Goat's eyes are so so. I can still see a very small lesion on Betty's, and George's were mucky so he's having ointment. We have to Betty back to the vets for them to check it on Tuesday and we will take George as well has he seems to have a continuously runny nose - like for months. It's clear but makes his nostrils a bit crusty. I think they need a supplement but I'm not sure what to give them. I've read of a seaweed based one being good, and there are others I can get from the UK.
No comments:
Post a Comment